Quarto de cama
81 x 100 cm
Oil on canvas
- A Casa Sobre o Mar — Pedro Tamen/Manuel Amado, (Ciclo Um Poeta / Um Pintor), Casa Fernando Pessoa, Lisboa, commissioned by Teresa Amado, February 8th to March 31st, 1994. Catalogue Como se constrói uma casa / A casa sobre o mar, with a poem by Pedro Tamen.
- A Casa Sobre o Mar. Lisbonne à Bordeaux, 4éme Printemps Portugais, Galerie Start, Bordeaux.
- A Casa Sobre o Mar — Pedro Tamen/Manuel Amado, (Ciclo Um Poeta / Um Pintor), Convento da Arrábida, Fundação Oriente, Serra da Arrábida, Setúbal, commissioned by Teresa Amado, June, 1996. Presentation by Nuno Júdice with a poetry reading by Pedro Tamen.
- Manuel Amado. Pintura, Museu de Arte Contemporânea de Pequim, China Art Gallery, Pequim, November 12th to 18th, 2001 (Mês Cultural Português).
- Manuel Amado. Pintura, Galeria do Palácio, Biblioteca Almeida Garrett, Oporto, commissioned by Teresa Amado, April 20th to June 23th, 2002. Catalogue with a re-edition of a text by José-Augusto França.
- Manuel Amado. Pintura, Fundación Antonio Pérez, Museu de Arte Contemporânea, Cuenca, commissioned by Teresa Amado, Miguel López and Antonio Pérez, July-August, 2004. Catalogue with a re-edition of a text by Ruth Rosengarten and poems by Pedro Tamen.
- Manuel Amado. Pintura 1992-2004, Sociedade Nacional de Belas Artes, Lisbon, commissioned by Teresa Amado and José Brandão, October 12th to November 25th, 2004. Catalogue with text by Juan Manuel Bonet.
The authorization to reproduce images is included in the scope of requests for productions of an informative, historical, cultural, heritage, educational, pedagogical or touristic nature, provided that they have no commercial purpose. In all images, the respective credits must be referenced, to be identified in the legend or technical sheet, regardless of the medium or physical support of their disclosure:
- a) Designation of origin: Manuel Amado, Catalog Raisonné;
- b) Designation of the photographed work;
- c) Copyright;