A grande arcada
[The Large Arcade]
195 x 130 cm
Oil on canvas
Millennium BCP Collection
- Manuel Amado. Pintura 1971-1994, Fundação Arte y Tecnologia, Telefónica, Madrid, commissioned by L. Ishi-Kawa and Sommer Ribeiro, March 1st to April 23rd, 1995. Catalogue with texts by Hellmut Wohl, Fernando Castro Florez, Manuel Amado.
- Manuel Amado — Pintura 1971-1994, Palácio Galveias, Lisbon, May, 1995.
- Manuel Amado Painting Without Alibi, Museu Arpad Szenes - Vieira da Silva, Lisbon, curated by Mariana Pinto dos Santos, June 26th to September 20th, 2020. Catalogue with texts by António Gomes de Pinho (Fundação Arpad Szenes-Vieira da Silva), António Monteiro (Fundação Millennium bcp), Mariana Pinto dos Santos, Joana Amado and re-edition of texts by Bruno Munari and Vitor Silva Tavares.
The authorization to reproduce images is included in the scope of requests for productions of an informative, historical, cultural, heritage, educational, pedagogical or touristic nature, provided that they have no commercial purpose. In all images, the respective credits must be referenced, to be identified in the legend or technical sheet, regardless of the medium or physical support of their disclosure:
- a) Designation of origin: Manuel Amado, Catalog Raisonné;
- b) Designation of the photographed work;
- c) Copyright;